One-on-one coaching, focused on YOU
I will work with you to…
- Examine the challenges you’re currently facing and where you might be feeling overwhelmed or incomplete;
- Define the life you want to have and the person you want to be;
- Remove the obstacles that are standing in the way of living your ideal life;
- Honestly evaluate your choices and actions to ensure they align with who you want to be;
- Set realistic “stretch” goals and hold you accountable for achieving them; and
- Celebrate accomplishments!
Once we’ve cleared the unnecessary stuff (doubts, stress, overwhelm, disorganization, distractions) from your life, you will be able to focus fully on what you want. You’ll be a more confident, happier, and more authentic YOU.My coaching approach is rooted in four values:
My coaching approach is rooted in four values:
- Authenticity: Simply put, authenticity is being truthful to ourselves, rather than succumbing to what others expect, or, more commonly, what webelieve others expect from us. We will continuously check in to see if the choices you are making align with your true self.
- Happiness: Many people will say that they want to be “happy”, but “happiness” is different for each of us. We will spend the time and effort needed to determine specifically what it means to you.
- Gratitude: Recent Positive Psychology research has suggested that people who are more grateful have higher levels of well-being. Grateful people are happier, less depressed, less stressed, and more satisfied with their lives and social relationships. Rather than simply focusing on the areas of your life that you would like to improve, we will spend some time determining what you have to be grateful for, and celebrating your accomplishments along the way.
- Vulnerability: I could have chosen courage as my fourth value, but instead I chose vulnerability, because I feel it’s at the root of courage. Without recognizing our own vulnerability, we can’t fully understand why something requires courage. I will work with you to determine what areas of your life bring up the biggest feelings of vulnerability, so you can overcome the negative self-talk and move courageously towards your goals.